In 2013, the first year of RIIG operations, we will focus on building trade and investment ties between Rhode Island and China.
Rhode Island is situated between Boston, Massachusetts, and New York City along the northeast corridor, one of the most densely populated areas in the United States. It is a highly developed region, and one that offers investors a multitude of exciting possibilities across a range of industries. Always a center of innovation, the business communities of RI and the surrounding region are constantly striving for the next commercially successful product or service that breaks the mold and takes industry to a whole new level.
For international firms and individuals (i.e. non-US citizens) seeking to invest in the United States and related US immigration opportunities, we provide service in the following areas:
• Sourcing Investment opportunities (for non-US citizens and SEC defined “qualified investors” only)
• Investment immigration (EB-5, L1 visas, investment project sourcing and due diligence)
• Facilitating Business Travel (e.g. visas) & Tourism
• Plan and coordinate secondary school and University visits, and provide advice and support on admissions process
• Real Estate Purchasing
• Access to financial services through our Member companies in Asset Management, Wealth Management, and Securities Brokerage
• Relocation (e.g. purchasing a new home, physical move, finding schools for children, accessing local services as needed)